Study at NCIS
Recent & forthcoming research outputs
- Adcock, Fleur, 'Leveraging the UN Special Procedures to implement the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous peoples', in: A. Erueti (ed.), Aotearoa and Implementation of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples – Theory and Practice, Victoria University Press, Wellington (forthcoming) pp:xxx. BOOK CHAPTER.
- Close, Sophia, 'Perceptions of development in Timorese communities', in: TBA (ed.), Proceedings of the 4th Timor-Leste Studies Association (TLSA) Research Conference 'Understanding Timor-Leste 2013' held at Liceu Campus, National University of Timor-Lorosae (UNTL), Dili, Timor-Leste, 15–16 July 2013, National University of Timor-Lorosa’e (UNTL), Díli, Timor-Leste (forthcoming) pp:xxx. BOOK CHAPTER.
- Chapman, Robert; Holmes, Miles; Kelly, Linda; Smith, Diane; Weepers, Jayne; Wright, Alyson (authored) 'Yakarra-pardija-pina: insights from a developmental approach to rebuilding governance in Aboriginal communities', Aboriginal Studies Press, Australian Institute of Aboriginal of Torres Strait Islander Studies' (AIATSIS), Canberra, ACT (forthcoming) xxx pages. BOOK.
- Adcock, Fleur, 'Diluted control: A critical analysis of the Wai262 report on Maori traditional knowledge and culture', in: M. Rimmer (ed.), Indigenous Intellectual Property: A Handbook of Contemporary Research, Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham (UK) and Northampton (Mass.) (forthcoming) pp:xxx. BOOK CHAPTER.
- Sullivan, Patrick, 'Farewell to the spirit of 1967 Inside Story', produced for the Inside Story, Canberra, ACT on 29 June 2016. 6. REPORT.
- Koch, Grace, 'LEGACY COLLECTIONS, THEIR VALUE AND THEIR ACCESSIBILITY', Journal of the International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archive, International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives, Vol.46, 2016, pp:. JOURNAL ARTICLE.